Monday, May 7, 2012

Tyga Performs “Kings & Queens”, “Muthafucka Up” & More In Furth, Germany (Video)

Tyga’s intro and him performing “Tyga Montana”, “Roger That”, “I’m So Raw”, “Real Or Fake”, “Teach Me How To Freestyle”, “Holla At Me” and “Bad Bitches”.

Some front row footage of Tyga performing on his “Careless World” Europe tour in Furth, Germany on May 5th at the Stadthalle Furth.

Below, you can watch 3 videos of T-Raw, which include his intro and him performing “Tony Montana (Remix)“, “Roger That“, “I’m So Raw“, “Real Or Fake“, “Teach Me How To Freestyle“, “Holla At Me“, “Bad Bitches“, “Bitch Betta Have My Money“, “Make It Nasty“, “In This Thang“, “Bouncin’ On My Dick“, “I’m Gone“, “Kings & Queens“, “Dancin’ 4 The Dollas“, “Muthafucka Up“, “Hard In The Paint (Remix)“, and “Maybe“. Enjoy!

 Tyga performs “Bitch Betta Have My Money”, “Make It Nasty”, “In This Thang” and “Bouncin’ On My Dick”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More