Saturday, June 9, 2012

J. Cole Says He Has Too Many Songs For Second Album


J. Cole says he's going to figure out how to put out a new project before his next album since he has so many songs.

While at the MetLife Stadium for Hot 97's Summer Jam, J. Cole spoke on his upcoming album and revealed he had a wealth of songs, too many, in fact.

He told XXL, "I got too many songs. I gotta figure out how to put out a project out before the album. I gotta figure that out. I have too many songs ."

He continued, "I’m working on it," in referring to his second album, "It’s coming."
On performing at Summer Jam in front of 60,000 people, he commented, "Its crazy. It’s a whole ’nother feeling. I got nerves. I never get nervous before shows. I got nerves (performing at Summer Jam). That’s how many people it is."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More