Thursday, June 21, 2012

T.I.’s Just Getting Warmed Up For Album ‘Trouble Man’


T.I. recently chopped it up with MTV News to discuss his upcoming album, Trouble Man, and the rapper says he is just warming up. T.I.’s album is due to drop on September 4th, and this is what he said while backstage at ATL’s Philips Arena,

“I got a lot of ammunition; I’m about to start shootin’. I’m just getting warmed up, just look forward to it.”
He also mentions that he’s getting back to the brand of music that first made him popular, he promises a lot of “intellectual ignorance” and he says, ”the biggest difference in the man that I am today and the man that I was then, I guess musically, it’s gonna be more aggressive than Paper Trail.”


Get More: Music News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More