Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Birdman Talks Lil Wayne’s “I Am Not A Human Being II” Album, Mack Maine Confirms Two Features


Birdman and Mack Maine speak to MTV about Lil Wayne‘s forthcoming I Am Not A Human Being II album at the YMCMB pre-BET Awards and Billboard cover release party in Los Angeles from this past weekend. Mack also confirmed that himself and Young Money label-mate Gudda Gudda will be featured on the album.

“It’s something totally different from Wayne. Really, for me, I’m a fan of him, but he really goes so hard in so many different ways, it’s like magic for me to watch him put his mindset together.”
“What he created with this I Am Not a Human Being II is a perfect work of art, and he’s just being Tunechi. Really though, he’s one of the greatest artists ever, and his work ethic and body of work gonna show that. It’s an incredible album.”
“Just expect greatness, expect somethin’ that you never heard before. It’s a new Wayne, a new and improved Wayne.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More